Laszeray Technology, LLC’s product design and engineering, CNC production machining, and additive manufacturing operations are carried out with great precision and attention to detail. We are proud to serve our military and defense clients. Highly sophisticated CNC tooling and equipment enable us to produce anything from small parts to components for ground/aerial vehicles and weapons systems.
Defense Industry Contractor for CNC Precision Machined Components
We are a prime contractor for CNC precision-machined components in the defense industry. As an ITAR-registered contractor, our company designs, engineers, produces, and assembles components specifically for military applications, per Department of State guidelines. Our ISO-certified, 62,000-square-foot facility is conveniently located near Cleveland, OH and numerous land, water, and air transport infrastructures that support domestic and international shipping.
A range of computer-guided machine tools are used for production. These include lathes, mills, grinders, routers, and crane lifts. Some of our high-speed equipment provides four- or five-axis capabilities. Parts are produced with very tight tolerances in low and high volumes. We work with a wide range of materials, including steel, plastic, aluminum, and over 250 others to accommodate a broad spectrum of applications.
Our facility also offers rapid prototyping capabilities, including 3D printing of functional prototypes from CAD data. Additive layer manufacturing enables us to employ solid ground curing, laminated object manufacturing, and other processes to meet specific requirements. Together, these techniques, along with CNC milling, enable us to produce prototype models very quickly.
At Laszeray Technology, LLC, our capabilities support many military industries and applications. A few examples of the sectors we collaborate with include:
- Parts Manufacturing: High-quality, high-strength parts like bolts, nuts, washers, screws, and rivets can be produced in large quantities to serve the production requirements of military machine shops and organizations.
- Armored Vehicles: Tanks, trucks, armored personnel carriers, reconnaissance, and other vehicles require durable parts that tolerate the most demanding of conditions.
- Aerospace Products: Components for manned and unmanned aircraft, missiles, and advanced space vehicles must be produced with the tightest of tolerances.
- Arms and Ordnance: From manufacturing key arms/ordinance components to accessories, our services ensure military personnel are equipped with the most reliable solutions on the market.
- Functional Systems: Parts for engine equipment, vehicle transmissions, powertrains, optical instruments, and rocket casings are just a few examples of what’s required in military and defense applications.
To ensure optimal component quality and function, we provide ultrasonic welding to strengthen weld joints, tensile and compressive forming, and heat/chemical/mechanical conditioning services. A wide range of surface finishing processes can be employed as well. These include polishing, laser engraving, powder coating, plating, and anodizing.
Our expertise in Mil-spec components and systems provides us with the knowledge needed to produce high-quality products and exceed customer expectations. A pool of talented engineers, technicians, and supporting staff enable Laszeray Technology, LLC to work tirelessly to achieve superior results with quick turnaround times. For more information on our military and defense production capabilities, contact us at 440-582-8430 today.