Laszeray Technology, LLC Injection Molding Machine Operators perform various manufacturing jobs related to the Injection Molding Production area.
- Obtain and use a scientific approach to processing with injection molding machines in order to optimize processes and achieve the highest quality part.
- Provide ownership and input of injection molding process and equipment for the reduction of defects, overall process improvement, and/or the reduction of downtime.
- Set-up the operation of Battenfeld injection molding presses, ranging in size from 65 to 730 tons, to cast products from thermoplastic materials.
- Install dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
- Operate overhead crane/hoist to remove and install molds.
- Read water diagrams and water molds accordingly.
- Provide input and obtain information to and from data terminals.
- Read specifications and set machine controls, regulating prescribed molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
- Modify existing robot programs to handle parts without causing damage to the equipment or parts.
- Communicate and translate what is happening from a molding point of view to operators, engineers, and management.
- Evaluate parts for quality based on established criteria.
- Observe specific parts of equipment and materials in process to determine or analyze the cause of machine malfunctions. Repair and/or make any necessary adjustments to equipment to obtain desired operating results.
- Perform preventive maintenance and periodic checks on assigned equipment as prescribed or instructed.
- Set-up and implement both pre- and post-molding secondary operations.
- Material handling and manually switch over materials used on machinery.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of plastic injection molding experience.
- Prior experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment preferred.
- Customer focused from both an internal and external perspective.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to deliver, meet deadlines, and have results orientation.
BRAND NEW, modern facility. Most of our presses are less than 5 years old. Exceptionally clean work environment. Air Conditioned shop. Medical, vacation, and paid holidays.
Laszeray Technology, LLC is an industry leader and we have experienced tremendous business growth the last 3 years. We have a very strong culture of quality, service, delivery, exceeding customer expectations, and “doing it right.
Reply or email resume to:
Laszeray Technology, LLC.
12315 York Delta Drive
North Royalton OH 44133