As we are underway into 2023, we reflect in looking at the previous year and notice that manufacturing plastics as opposed to metal parts is way up, and all signs in the market indicate that plastic manufacturing will continue to climb.
If your organization understands the value in manufacturing small plastic parts over metal parts, then your next step is to find the best plastic manufacturers near me, when doing a Google search. However, the best plastic manufacturers may not be geographically close to you, and this is fine as it has zero impact on the project. What you want is an American-based plastic manufacturing company that has all the advantages necessary to make your project successful.
Why Plastic Manufacturers?
Before we delve into the signs of a good plastic manufacturer, let’s first understand why using small plastic parts has greater advantages than using metal. First, plastics are lower cost and much more efficient. For example, polymers enable plastic injection molding experts to create highly flexible, strong, and rugged components that were once made from metal, but that still offer superior strength. Not only will this option cut costs, but it makes production faster and easier.
Choose Plastic Manufacturers Near Me that Work with a Wide Range of Materials and Applications
There is a wide range of plastic materials out there for manufacturing needs, so it is critical to work with a plastic manufacturer that will work with you and your team to ensure you select the right resin to meet the needs of your product. When you partner with Laszeray, you will have full access to the most widely used applications for plastic injection molding that include the following:
- Polypropylene – This is a common choice for packaging products and is used in the plastic injection molding process. It is something to consider if you are manufacturing sporting goods, toys, storage containers, and appliances.
- Acetal – Also known as its other name, Celson, this option is perfect for high-performance pieces like conveyor belts, firearms, lock systems, fasteners, eyeglass frames and pulley wheels.
- LDPE – Ideal for products exposed to moisture and chemicals, as it is fully resistant. This option is commonly used in manufacturing scuba diving equipment, medical equipment, and cable and wire insulators.
- ABS – This is a very common option for manufacturing a wide range of protective headgear products such as football helmets, motorcycle helmets, steering wheels for cars, and hundreds of consumer products.
- HIPS – This is an ideal option for brands in need of something with high-impact strength. It is regularly used for appliances, children’s toys, signage, computers, and a wide range of electronic items.
When you find a company like Laszeray that works with all of these, and more, then you can rest assured that you will be able to work with a plastic manufacturer where there are no major obstacles regarding materials and applications.
Work with a Plastic Manufacturer that Spans All of the Major Industries
Showing efficiency and problem-solving skills through plastic manufacturing spanning every major industry shows just how skilled and professional the plastics manufacturer is and will help to ensure that your products are in the best hands. When it comes to plastic part manufacturing, your provider would have ample experience in the following industries:
- Military and defense
- Consumer goods
- Oil and gas
For more than 20 years, Laszeray has manufactured small plastic parts for the above industries, and for others. Our engineering and design support team has decades of experience and has never met a challenge that couldn’t be overcome.
Look for Plastic Manufacturers Who Offer All Services Under One Roof
When you partner with Laszeray for your plastic manufacturing needs, you will immediately lower the risk of errors of mismanagement of the budget because everything will be conducted under one roof and in a single location. For example, we have our own tool shop located on site at our ISO 9001:2015 certified, temperature-controlled production facility. We also have an in-house engineering, design support team, and all the machines necessary for implementing any manufacturing process necessary for completing your projects. We have a strict quality control process that utilizes precision optical measuring equipment to verify the dimensions of even the most complex plastic parts.
Call Laszeray Today for the best Plastic Manufacturing Near Me in the USA
Located in Ohio, Laszeray is centrally positioned in America to manufacture small plastic parts for any company, in any industry, and in any location. Our team will work closely with you to ensure total accuracy and to get parts completed within your deadline. With easy access to rail, flight cargo, and rail cargo options, shipping and receiving will be fast and convenient. Call today to learn more about how a relationship with Laszeray can help your organization stand out as the industry leader in 2023.